Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's in the mail

I did it! I really did it! My application is in the mail and Lesley University should have it in there hands by the end of today. What a great feeling to mark that off my list. Now on to the next.

Today is my last day in Minneapolis until March 25. Saturday begins the long trek across our grand country to Orlando. The kids are excited, I am excited, and Melanie is excited! I love to road trip and hope to make another trek this summer to the east.

I will blog daily if I can on the adventure and my creative inspiration from the journey.

Before I forget, the Richard Prince Retrospect will be opening at the Walker Art Center on the 22nd of March. The exhibit began at the Guggenheim Museum in NYC, will be in Minneapolis for the next few months then on to a gallery in London. It looks like an interesting show.

No comments: