Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back in action

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I posted. Vacation was a blast, had a week of work, then contracted the ugly influenza and have been out the last 7 days. Glad to report that I did get back to the studio two days ago and finished a painting. It has been posted and ready for comments.

I have been working on a few new ideas and experiments in the studio with no great results. I will have to rework my process and hopefully will be onto something soon and have a great new body of work to talk about. As of yet, I do not.

The one thing that I am excited about is getting back to my Wednesday figure drawing workshop in Minneapolis. I saw a post by Hillary and contacted her this week, I will get to attend at least the next two weeks. My skills are really rough, but I have fun just the same. Rumor has it that this weeks model is male. I am liking it already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you and great success in your upcoming endeavors!

Sandi Lincoln
Mason City IA

rayfieleinchen said...

That's awesome you get to participate in the figure drawing workshop!!! I'm so jealous.

Inspiration may come without a moment's notice, so maintain your efforts and you will be rewarded!

(after all, do you really want to be old, bitter and jaded like me?) ;)