Monday, March 10, 2008

I see the finish line!

It is a great feeling to know that I am coming to the end of my graduate school application. I finished the last of the painting for it over the weekend and will be finishing my essay of intent tonight. A few finishing touches and edits and off it goes.

My exhibit of work is up and looks great thanks to Catherine at Coffee Cat and I don't want to forget a big thanks to Marc Weber for his beautiful music during the event. If you happen to be in the area stop in and have one of Cat's tasty March coffee specials and see my work.

I have posted my recent paintings on my web site today. Plan on having a few more when I return from Florida. I am looking forward to the plethora of inspiration from the trip.


That's all for now.... back to the grad school grind.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Is your stuff going to be on display at Coffee Cat over spring break? I'll be up there for the first part of the week and will stop in if they're there. Hey, linked your website from my blog too, FYI.

Good luck with the writing. Sell, sell, sell...

Jeffrey said...

Yes Erik, the show will be up till the end of April. Have a great Spring break!