Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On the road again.....

Hello all! I made it to Boston and am all settled into my abode at The Artists' Residence. Not much of a view, a nice clean quiet place to study, which I have actually been doing since I have to do a bit of catch up work before I officially begin on Friday.

I will make a quick note on how much I love this city. One of the things that I noticed as I was meandering for a bite to eat was that couples actually hold hands or have their arms around each other as they walk down the street. People are outwardly jolly and talkative. I don't know if it is just me, but I am not seeing this happening in the Mid-west. Anyway, beautiful city, people and I tell you pizza that the Mid-west will never master! HA!

Back to our regularly scheduled blogging....

I hope to keep everyone updated over the next 12 days as I try my best to further my education. My plan is to post daily and if I can find a cheap digital camera I will be posting some photographs of my adventures.

Feel free to send me an email with comments and support to either of my email addresses.


Hope all is well back home!

Cheers!

No comments: